TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. They may have changed since you last visited this website. By using this website, you acknowledge you have read and indicate your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, do not access or use this website.
Customers should read the Terms and Conditions periodically. All information and content on this website is subject to change without notice. By using this website after we post changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them.
General Terms and Conditions
- No Warranty. Love Bottle Co. disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: (1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, software, or content of or uninterrupted access to information provided on this website or otherwise, products or services of Love Bottle Co., and (2) any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damage or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or alteration of or use of record in connection with the purchase of products from Love Bottle Co. or the use or operation of this website, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or any other cause of action.
- Limitation of Liability. We assume no liability for indirect or consequential damages and/or injury resulting from the use of products sold or supplied by Love Bottle Co. through this website, via resellers or otherwise. Love Bottle Co. cannot guarantee that the products manufactured and/or sold by Love Bottle Co. will agree with everyone. Glass bottles are not a toy and should be handled with care and caution and should not be used by children under the age of thirteen.
Love Bottle Co. assumes no liability for what customers choose to write on bottles sold or supplied by Love Bottle Co. or what they may drink out of the bottles. By purchasing a Love Bottle Co. product, the customer agrees that he or she is responsible for and assumes all liability for how he or she chooses to express himself or herself.
Neither Love Bottle Co. nor any of its officers, directors, investors, employees, contractors, attorneys, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, or content or service providers, or third parties providing information on this website shall be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of Love Bottle Co. products or the use of this website or inability to gain access to or use this website or out of any breach of any warranty, even if Love Bottle Co. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnity. By using the www.lovebottle.net website, you agree to hold harmless from, and to indemnify Love Bottle Co., its officers, agents, partners, and employees against, any and all claims or damage, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by third parties due to, or arising out of content you choose to submit, post or transmit through this website or your actions in connection with this website or products sold or supplied by Love Bottle Co., or your violation of any rights of another.
- Product Suitability. Love Bottle Co. takes no responsibility for misuses of its products apart from the products’ intended purpose. Love Bottle Co. advises parents to protect and monitor their children when using the product.
- Cancellation. Cancellations of orders prior to shipping are subject to the review and approval of Love Bottle Co. Restocking or other charges may apply to such cancellations.
- Trademarks and Copyrights. The mark “Love Bottle Co.” and the materials provided by Love Bottle Co. on this website, are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, whether or not a copyright notice is present on the materials. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the materials. Except as expressly provided herein, Love Bottle Co. does not grant any express or implied right to you to use its name, image, likeness or logo.
Love Bottle Co. respects the creative work of others. All customers who want to special order bottles must execute a certificate certifying that no copyrights or other intellectual property rights of third parties will be violated. Love Bottle Co. will not be held liable for any copyright violations or similar violations of protected works if a customer orders a custom bottle with protected works without proper authority. The customer assumes all liability for violations of protected works. To maintain integrity and the reputation of our company, Love Bottle Co. reserves the right to refuse requests that contain rude, profane or vulgar content.
Conditions for Order
- Prices. Prices published on the LoveBottle.net are subject to change without notice.
- Images of Product. Love Bottle Co. attempts to display all products shown on this website in an accurate manner. However, because of the technical differences in the equipment of our customers, we cannot be responsible for photographic differences in size appearance, shape and color of the products.
- Sales Tax. State and local sales taxes may apply in certain geographical areas or on items for which a sales tax exemption certification is not available. Sales tax exemption information must be provided at the time of order placement.
- Payment Policy. All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. LoveBottle.net accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We do not accept check or money orders. We are not responsible for delays due to declined credit cards.
The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation of an order placement is simply a notification that Love Bottle Co. has received your requested order, and does not constitute an acceptance to sell the product(s) specified in such order. Love Bottle Co. reserve the right to limit the quantity of any item sold, or complete a sale altogether, for any reason whatever, as determined by Love Bottle Co.
- Shipping and Handling. All packages are shipped via UPS unless otherwise noted. Freight will be paid fully by the purchaser unless there is a coupon or special event/discount where the cost of shipping is paid by Love Bottle Co. in part or in full. Title and risk of loss pass to the purchaser on delivery to the carrier. Accordingly, claims must be filed with the carrier for product damaged in transit.
- Return Policy. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for returns. We want you to be completely satisfied with everything you purchase from lovebottle.net. If for any reason, you are not happy with the merchandise you buy from us, you can return it to Love Bottle Co. unused in "as purchased" condition within 30 days.
Please allow a minimum of 10 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived at our warehouse or the location specified by Love Bottle Co. You will be responsible for all shipping charges to return an item(s) to us. If we have incorrectly shipped an item to you, we will assume the costs of re-shipping the correct item.
Once your return is processed, LoveBottle.net will credit or refund the value of the merchandise total and any taxes you were charged (excluding delivery and handling charges). All refunds will be credited to the payment form used for the original purchase.
Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Love Bottle Co. ("Love Bottle"). In that respect, we strive to maintain the following policy.
- We use your personal information for purposes such as providing and improving our services, responding to your requests, providing you with products, services and information you may request, communicating with you, informing you about new products and services that may be of interest and to improve our website and our on-line store. We collect the following types of information: name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and credit card information.
- If you use or purchase products or services from the website www.lovebottle.net or a website where Love Bottle products can be purchased, we may collect basic information that you provide, such as name, e-mail address, zip code, age, gender, mailing address, income range and other demographic information; financial information, such as credit card number, credit card expiration date and other purchase data; and other information, content and photographs that you provide. Certain other information about you is also collected that can be used to verify your identity if your log on credentials for the website are forgotten.
- If you apply to become a customer of Love Bottle, we or our designee may collect additional information about you, including information you provide on applications and other forms, information about your transactions, information received from a consumer reporting agency and information received about you from other sources.
- We also track, receive and store certain information based on your use of the website. The www.lovebottle.net website uses "cookie" technology. A cookie is a piece of information which a web server may place on your computer when you visit a website.
- Information collected through www.lovebottle.net may be shared worldwide with several types of entities, including other affiliates as well as non-affiliated third parties, such as sales, financial and other services providers, companies that provide services in connection with the purchase and delivery of products and other organizations, such as companies engaged in direct marketing. We may invite third parties to participate in offering products and services to our customers. To opt-out of these offers, please contact us at email@example.com.
- 6. We do not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer or are required by law.
- For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we exchange information about our customers with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services.
- If Love Bottle or any of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information acquired by us may be one of the assets transferred to the third party.
- If you are a California resident, you have a legal right to request and receive in writing or by email the names and addresses of all third parties who received your personally identifiable information during the previous calendar year and a list of the types of personally identifiable information disclosed to such third parties. To request such information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not honor such requests more than once per calendar year.
- We limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We tell customers in plain language initially, and at least once annually, how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, customers may contact us to remove their names from such lists. You may opt out of receiving communications from us and opt-in and opt-out of receiving communications from our marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties. If you have subscribed to our service and wish to stop receiving any future communications from us, please email us at email@example.com. These unsubscribe options are also included in email communications that we send to you. If you wish to stop receiving communications from any of our marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties you must communicate with them directly.
- We use technical safeguards to protect the security of information you provide to us, including encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Our web site is a “Secure Site” recognized by Secure Trust, a leading computer network security company.
- We attempt to maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any customer information unless the customer has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
- We attempt to keep customer files complete, up to date, and accurate. You may review and request changes to any of your personal information collected through the website by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The www.lovebottle.net contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third party websites.
- This website is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use this website under the supervision of your parents or guardians.